GREYHAWK’s management and its employees adhere strictly to an ethics policy. This policy is a part of our culture and integrity. The employees of GREYHAWK pledge:
1. To perform according to the standard of professional conduct at all times and to provide our clients with timely and appropriate advice and work products.
2. To evaluate each project or assignment thoroughly and objectively in order to provide our clients with an honest evaluation of the facts.
3. To place service before profit, the honor and standing of our profession before personal advantage, the welfare of the public and the environment above all other considerations.
4. To continue development of our professional knowledge and competency as practitioners, to maintain the standards of the profession in accordance with the laws and regulations, which govern our practice.
5. To build our professional reputation by being the role model for the provision of our services.
6. To compete fairly and respectfully with our professional colleagues.
7. We will not participate in any racial, ethnic, sexual, or political discrimination.
8. We will avoid any conduct that could be considered unethical or immoral, or that interferes with, or conflicts with any laws, statutes or regulations.
9. To maintain our records in an organized and competent manner.
10. We will keep information and records confidential, and protect the interests of our clients, professional colleagues and employees at all times.
11. We will negotiate fairly with our clients to establish a basis for compensation. We shall charge fees and expenses that are reasonable and commensurate with the level of services provided and the responsibilities and risks to be assumed.
12. We will seek to avoid any perceived conflict of interest and will immediately offer to withdraw from any assignment where actual conflict exists, or where circumstances exist that may impair our objectivity or integrity in the service of a client.